An exclusive view of the starry sky and satisfying hospitality.
The starry sky outside your window is so close that you can almost touch the stars.Majestic mountains that show off new sides with each passing season.We offer heartfelt hospitality so that you enjoy the beautiful scenery that only Hotel Tateyama has to offer.
We have three types of Western-style guest rooms and suite rooms on the higher floors.Spend a special day in the great outdoors, way above the clouds.
|April 15 2021 – November 29 2021 (Dates pending)|
|Check-in time||15:00||Checkout time||10:00|
To Our Overnight Guests
- All of our rooms are non-smoking.
[Smoking Areas] 3F large public bath (Only for overnight guests of the Midagahara Hotel)
- Air conditioning can not be adjusted for each guest room, as the hotel is entirely air conditioned (heating only) which collectively controls the air conditioning of each room. If you feel cold, please use the electric fan heater (with humidification / air purification function) provided in the room.
- Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and in the 1F Front Lobby ,5F Lobby,Japanese Restaurant,French Restaurant,Café "Rindo".Internet, e-mail and other services are free to use. We do not provide rental computers.
- Hotel Tateyama is built at the altitude of 2,450 m, inside the Chubu Mountain National Park.We ask guests staying at Hotel Tateyama for two nights or more to help us lower our effect on the environment and reduce waste by taking part in our Consecutive Stay No Cleaning Service.
- Please inform the front desk if you do not wish to have your room cleaned or amenities replaced.
Facilities, Amenities & Services
|Guest Room Facilities
|"Yukata (cotton kimono that can be used as pajamas), bath towels, slippers, hand towels, face towels, toothbrushes, face soap (*For rooms with a bathroom, shampoo, hair rinse, and razor are also provided),hair dryer, electric heater, humidifier, air purifier, safety box. 【A type · suite room only】 shampoo, rinse, hairbrush, razor"|
|Free for Rent||Boots, ski poles, snowshoes, sled, flashlight, hair dryer, alarm clock, electric heater, humidifier, air purifier, trouser press, electric fan, iron, Othello, Hanafuda, cards, shogi, go, Jenga, UNO, sketching utensils (sketchbook, colored pencils)|
- We are happy to store you your luggage at the front desk. After checkout, you can put it in a special coin locker.
- Please feel free to take ice from the ice machine on the third floor, located just in front of the public bath.
- All rooms feature Western style toilets. There is a multipurpose washroom located on the first floor concourse of Murodo station.
- A medium sized yukata (from 5 ft 7 in to 5 ft 9 in)(170-175cm) will be provided in each room. In addition, we also offer the following sizes.
- Guests may use all hotel facilities while wearing the yukata, with the exception of the Japanese dining hall "Tateyama" and the Western dining hall "Tsurugi."
|Size||L||M||S||SS||Child L||Child M||Child S|
Information on accommodation fee
Open Period: April 15 2021 – November 29 2021
|Room type||Per room
Number of guests
(with bath, toilet)
|Fee for pre-holiday stay
|¥3,300 UP||-||¥3,300 UP||¥3,300 UP||-||¥3,300 UP|
- ※ 4/28, 11/2, 11/22 will be charged on weekdays.
- ※ B type · C type is the difference depending on the size of the room.
- ※ C type is only low floor level.
- The above accommodation fees are applicable as of 4/15/2021.
- This charge is for one person for 1 night and includes 2 meals, the service charge, and consumption tax.
- We accept payment by various kinds of credit cart. [Accepted cards]: JCB、VISA、MASTER、AMEX、DINERS、DC、UC、UFJ、NICOS、SAISON、JTB、JAL、CEDYNA、APLUS、DEBIT、DISCOVER、GINREN
- Children receive at 70% (adult eating), 50% (children's food), 30% (no meals / bedding only) of adult accommodation fee.
- Special rooms / suite rooms are available. Please inquire separately.
- For groups, please contact us for use of 1 person room.
- Cancellation fees are as follows.
Cancellation up until four days before the date of your reservation:free
Cancellation two to three days before the date of your reservation:20% of accommodation fee
Cancellation on the day prior to your reservation:50% of accommodation fee
Cancellation on the day of your reservation: 100% of accommodation fee
(In case of groups of more than 15 people, please confirm when making a reservation)